Customizable. Connected. Green energy capabilities.
We leverage substantial regional data center experience and technology and services tailored for the Hillsboro market to address our customer's unique business needs and goals. Plus, with an NTT data center, you're plugged into our global platform.
If you're operating a hyperscale cloud or enterprise business, you can feel confident that our 1 million sq. ft., 126MW Hillsboro Data Center Campus will support your needs both locally and globally.
Robust Fiber Network
One of the most advanced trans-Pacific fiber networks in the U.S., including our Subsea Connect network service.
Multiple carriers & alternative providers in Hillsboro with tier 1 carriers.
Competitive Power Rates
Hillsboro offers one of the lowest average power rates in the nation.
Named one of top 40 places to live in the U.S. by MONEY magazine.
NTT Hillsboro campus overview
Five planned buildings
Each data center will contain multiple 6MW dedicated vaults with concrete slab design
Multiple “Meet Me Rooms”
Superior reliability from N+1 electrical and mechanical redundancy (4 to make 3 distributed redundancy)
Sustainable, efficient chillers save water while cooling high-density racks
Industry-leading security, compliance and safety procedures
Conference rooms, lounge and break room
Hillsboro HI1 specifications
- HI1 is the first of five planned data centers
- 36MW of critical IT load
- Power densities supported from 7KW per rack to 20KW per rack, with higher densities possible upon request
- Diverse power distribution to data hall (A and B feeds)
- 100% renewable energy packages available
- Anti-climb perimeter fence and secured parking with no public access
- High-security gated entrance to prevent unauthorized entry
- Multifactor identification and multi-level security zones
- 24x7 manned security with centralized electronic access control systems
- Subsea Connect, a trans-pacific network connectivity service, will provide connectivity between Hillsboro, Oregon and Tokyo, Japan using NTT’s Pacific Crossing (PC-1) subsea cable system
- Carrier-neutral with diverse fiber entry points and directly connected to ultra-high count fiber ring that joins all the major local data centers and several transpacific submarine cables
- Multiple meet me rooms
- Multiple Tier-1 carriers on-site including Level 3, Frontier and Wholesale Networks (with access to other local networks for dark fiber), with more to come
- Air cooled chillers with airside economizers
- Fan wall design
- Dedicated modular chiller plant for every 6MW vault