Crypto currencies, Mobile banking, Investment analytics - The Financial Services industry is experiencing rapid change as technology creates challenges and opportunities for both established industry players and new entry start-ups. Financial service providers need to adopt new technologies like Cloud, Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain to keep pace. Data and Artificial Intelligence unlock new value in the banking and finance industry and the right set of partners is key for success.
- Which technologies and solutions are essential for the future of finance?
- How can these technologies get implemented and applied in the best way?
- How will data be handled and leveraged in this context?
On 28 April 2021 the Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced experts from different fields to give you valuable insights and answer your questions about this topic.
The webcast recording in its entirety can be found here.
- Dominik Friedel, Business Development Manager, NTT Global Data Centers EMEA
- Udo Würtz, Deputy Chief Data Officer, Distinguished Engineer & Business Development Director Products, Fujitsu
- Jochen Riedisser, Manager of Artificial Intelligence, Distinguished Engineer, Fujitsu
- Hans Hallitzky, Sales Manager DACH, Infinidat
- Claire Helffer-de Soyres, Senior Account Manager, Nvidia
- Jochen Papenbrock, Financial Technology Relationship Manager, Nvidia
Thank you for your interest!