Accelerate and secure connections to the cloud
Organizations rely on public clouds as an increasingly important part of their IT infrastructure. Cloud Connect is our cloud-neutral exchange, delivering secure, direct connections to the major cloud service providers, application providers and enterprise ecosystems, independent of the public Internet. Using colocation space in one of our data centers enables you to take full advantage of our leading connectivity features and attributes. Our global network platform allows highly scalable, flexible, low latency and secure data connections to the cloud.
Cloud Connect features and benefits
- Dedicated interconnections to leading public cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and Google.
- Global network presence allowing direct connections to the customer's desired cloud provider, established via a dedicated, virtual, private Layer 2 network.
- Dedicated and scalable bandwidth-on-demand from all our data centers.
- Enterprise customers can implement their cloud strategy and benefit from scalable bandwidth to access public, private and hybrid cloud services.
- Flexibility of a public cloud with the performance of a private cloud.