Accelerate and secure your access to the cloud
Many organizations rely on public clouds as an increasingly important part of their – mostly hybrid – IT landscape. Nevertheless, using the public internet to access them no longer fulfills the performance requirements. Using colocation space in one of our data centers enables you to take full advantage of cutting-edge connectivity services: Our Global Network Fabric Platform allows a highly scalable, flexible, and secure data transfer to public cloud platforms.
Cloud Connect provides dedicated interconnections to leading public cloud providers
Cloud Connect is a managed service based on redundant, dedicated connections to leading cloud providers, independent of the public Internet.
- Direct connections to the customer's desired cloud provider are established via a dedicated, virtual, private Layer 2 network
- Dedicated and scalable bandwidth on demand from all our data centers
- Direct network interconnections to leading cloud providers such as Azure, AWS and Google
- Enterprise customers are able to implement their cloud strategy and benefit from scalable bandwidth by using a unique combination of bandwidth services to access public, private and hybrid cloud services
- Flexibility of a public cloud with the performance of a private cloud
View our locations for your specific requirements