A solution for any cloud initiative
As organizations accelerate their digitalization efforts and increasingly move applications to the cloud, NTT is an ideal data center partner to secure and provide the highest availability IT environments. We also deliver flexibility and scalability – not only with our physical infrastructure, but also, with our selection of cloud partners located directly at our data centers. One such partner is Google Cloud Platform (GCP), who helps companies scale with open, flexible technology regardless of a hybrid cloud or multi-cloud objective. The Google Cloud Interconnect Point of Presence (PoP), located at our Frankfurt 1 Data Center campus, also provides companies instant access to cloud applications with minimal latency and up to 10 Gbit/s bandwidth.
We are a Google Cloud Interconnect partner. Our Cloud Connect service - based on our own Multi Service Interconnection Platform - provides secure, high-performance, and latency-optimized access between the client’s IT environment at NTT and Google Cloud Platform.
The benefits of using Google Cloud Interconnect via our Cloud Connect service:
- Direct, secure and fast virtual connection to the GCP region europe-west3 (Germany)
- Low latency, high data throughput and flexible bandwidth between 50 Mbps and 10 Gbps
- Redundant layer 2 network infrastructure - flexible and scalable: customers retain full control over IP routing
- Simple implementation of hybrid cloud concepts
With the Multi Service Interconnection Platform, we offer carrier-neutral, flexible, and scalable connectivity between all our sites and end-to-end solutions for accessing the Google Cloud Platform across all our sites.
We offer a virtual network environment via our own Multi Service Interconnection Platform
Our connectivity services enables clients to take full advantage of cutting-edge network technology, thus allowing for a highly-scalable, flexible, and secure data transfer. We offer carrier-neutral connectivity via our Multi Service Interconnection Platform at all our sites. As soon as a client’s infrastructure is connected, flexible, transparent, private connections to other clients, internet service or cloud providers, such as GCP, can be established using Google Cloud Interconnect. In addition to Cloud Connect services, we also provide data center and colocation services with a total capacity of 400 MW.
The benefits of using our connectivity services:
- Flexible - numerous connections
- Cost-effective - all connect services via a single port
- Scalable - “pay as you grow”: bandwidth as needed
- Future-oriented - cutting edge services platform
- High-performance - low latency
For questions regarding our data center products and services:
- Create a partner interconnect connection for your GCP project
- Select NTT as cloud interconnect partner for the region Germany
- Order the Cloud Connect service