Your direct access to Microsoft Azure International
The requirements of companies are becoming more and more diverse: application programs need flexibly and independent of location, projects in the fields of artificial intelligence, block chain or Internet of Things require simple and scalable implemention - the list could be extended at will. Hybrid cloud infrastructures are proving to be particularly efficient. For many companies, Microsoft Azure is an important component for developing and using digital business processes and IoT applications.
Azure ExpressRoute provides direct access to Azure through private connections without using the public internet. Companies are thus given a direct connection from their IT environment in our data centers to Azure, benefit from low latency and can access the cloud via a secure connection with guaranteed bandwidth. This is an essential building block for building a powerful, hybrid cloud infrastructure.
As an Azure ExpressRoute partner, we offer you direct access to Microsoft Azure. The ExpressRoute access point is located in our Berlin 1 Data Center, which allows our clients there, as well as in our other data center locations, a secure and latency-optimized connection to Azure through our multi service interconnection platform.
The advantages of using Azure ExpressRoute via our multi service interconnection platform:
- Direct, secure and fast virtual connection to the national Microsoft Cloud Germany region north
- Low latency, high data throughput and flexible bandwidth between 50 Mbps and 10 Gbps
- Redundant Layer 2 network infrastructure - flexible and scalable: clients retain full control over IP routing
- Simple implementation of hybrid cloud concepts
We offer a virtual network environment with our multi service interconnection platform:
The multi service interconnection platform (MSIP) is based on carrier ethernet technology and enables our clients to connect dynamically and cost-effectively to the global infrastructure of their choice. Through MSIP ports, clients access virtual services, gain access to internet nodes and leading cloud providers. The MSI platform offers carrier-neutral connectivity at all our locations and ensures highly scalable, flexible and secure data transmission. In addition to the Cloud Connect services, we offer our clients data center space and colocation services with a total capacity of 300 MW.
Overview of advantages of the multi service interconnection platform:
- Flexible - numerous connections
- Cost-effective - all connect services via a single port
- Scalable - “pay as you grow”; bandwidth as needed
- Future-oriented - cutting edge services platform
- High-performance - low latency
Contact us to request your individual offer and to establish a fast and easy direct connection between your IT systems and the Microsoft Cloud in our data center:
- Book the service Azure ExpressRoute in your Microsoft Azure account
- Select NTT as Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute partner for the region Germany North
- Order the Cloud Connect access from us