Cognitive vision technology enables to improve the efficiency of the business spaces by detecting and processing the traffic of people within an area. Customisable monitoring of specific routes and activities provides with heat map analysis and parameterisable KPIs to facilitate identification of peak volumes, trends and improvements on the physical layout to enhance resources available. Moreover, by controlling the flow of people in real time, it facilitates the detection and alert of situations under pre-defined parameters, i.e. identification of vulnerable customers followed by a notification to the site / branch manager to ensure a more personalized and relevant user experience.
Customer values/problems solved
- Detection of the most influential areas and identification of the reason.
- Analysis by zones and cross match with monitored traffic.
- Support more efficient redistribution of spaces and alternative routes based on activity and trends.
- Proactive alerts in real time (crowds of people, people with special needs, etc).
- Intelligent control of cleaning by zones.
- Convolutional neural networks (CNN)
- Deep Sort