We live in a data economy. Most of today’s successful business models are fueled with data. New technologies like artificial intelligence and data analytics rely on large amounts of data, which is usually generated at the edge. As organizations migrate their digital infrastructure and applications to their core data center and the cloud, data starts to gravitate to those. Different solutions around data transfer and migration are required to overcome this challenge.
- What is the real impact of data gravity?
- How can appropriate solutions look like?
- Which partners can support you on this journey?
On 24 March 2021 the Technology Experience Lab have brought together several highly experienced experts from different fields to give you valuable insights and answer your questions about this topic.
The webcast recording in its entirety can be found here.
- Dominik Friedel, Business Development Manager, NTT Global Data Centers EMEA
- Melyssa B., Vice President Lyve Solutions, Seagate
- Armin Wallrab, Senior Director Solution Engineering for EMEA, talend
- Christian Soujon, Cloud Architect, Do It International
Thank you for your interest!